favorite movies: Love Actually (2003)“Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion’s starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don’t see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it’s not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it’s always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaking suspicion… love actually is all around.”
- dean: hey sammy i gotta talk to you about something
- sam: k
- dean: so...so it's like this all right
- dean: you know how i love pie the best
- sam: *sigh* yes i know how you love pie the best
- dean: yeah, i always did. since i can remember.
- dean: and if anybody ever even asked me to eat cake--
- sam: you'd throw a bitch fit
- dean: i'd politely decline, shut up sammy i'm talking
- dean: anyway, all my life it was pie and not cake, not ever.
- dean: but imagine that one day this cake came into my life
- dean: this really amazing cake
- dean: like it looks like the most delicious thing to sit on a plate
- dean: plucked from god's own dessert tray if you will
- dean: and i'm like, damn, i need to eat this cake right now
- dean: and it's not like i don't still love pie, right, like pie is still awesome
- dean: but this cake looks so good that i might never eat pie again
- dean: i could see myself making sweet love to this cake for the rest of my life
- sam: dean wat
- sam: what are you even saying
- dean: i might be a little bit gay for cas
i just saw a post like “kids these days dont even know what a vhs is” like why do people think kids of modern day dont know about past events like i know what fucking morse code is but i dont use it to order a pizza
This is literally breathtaking.
My friend just sent this to me… wow. Watch until the end.
Nothing makes sense anymore
Oh my god.
Wow. I literally have tears in my eyes, that was spectacular.
This exact act was part of Amaluna when I went to see it earlier this year, and I swear, I have never heard an audience so quiet in my LIFE. I remember thinking at the time, too, that I had never imagined an audience holding its collective breath to see if someone could keep a stack of things balanced that way before, but the audience reactions were very much like the ones in this video. It was amazing.
I know what this is, but for now I’m calling it magic.
What the everloving fuck did I just watch?
WOW WOW WOW
So I hear Moffat’s erasing my Nine